In the news
Cabot® Creamery Cooperative Announces October's 'Reward Volunteers' Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 11/18/13
Cabot® Creamery Cooperative Announces September 'Reward Volunteers' Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 10/14/13
Reward Volunteers Mobile App Honors Volunteers & the Organizations They Serve (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 08/14/13
Reward Volunteers 3.0 Grand Prize Winners Announced - Including Caribbean Cruise! (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 07/15/13
Reward Volunteer Statistics (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 07/05/13
Cabot® Creamery Cooperative Announces June's Reward Volunteer 3.0 Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 07/02/13
Reward Volunteers 3.0 Grand Prizes to be Announced on July 14 - Including Southern Caribbean Cruise (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 06/18/13
Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces April's Reward Volunteer 3.0 Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 05/15/13
Giving Time During National Volunteer Month with Reward Volunteers 3.0 (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 04/15/13
Stuck in Vermont Features Reward Volunteers (Seven Days), 04/07/13
Cabot Creamery Cooperative to 'Reward Volunteers' Again in 2013 (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 03/15/13
Say I Love You with the Gift of Time (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 02/07/13
Reward Volunteers 2.0 Grand Prize Winners to be Announced at the End of January (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 01/14/13
Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces November Reward Volunteers 2.0 Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 12/07/12
Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces October Reward Volunteers 2.0 Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 11/07/12
Cabot Celebrates Community Volunteers (WCAX), 10/10/12
September Winners Announced for Reward Volunteers 2.0 (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 10/03/12
Cabot Creamery Cooperative to 'Reward Volunteers' Again with Gusto (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 08/31/12
New Benefit to "World's Best Cheddar": Cabot Creamery Cooperative Achieves B Corp Certification (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 08/27/12
Reward Volunteers® Mobile App Users Across The Nation Log Over 40,000 Hours of Community Service (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 07/07/12
Community Tour across United States celebrates volunteers! (optimistworld.com), 06/13/12
Just One More Round to Go! Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces the Latest Round of Reward Volunteers Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 06/12/12
We're Halfway There! Reward Volunteers Round Three Winner Announced! (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 05/11/12
Cabot Announces Winners of Reward Volunteers® in Honor of National Volunteer Month. (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 04/25/12
Keep Track of Your Volunteer Work With This New App (Mashable US & World), 03/29/12
Here's A Super St. Paddy's Day Secret ... Luck is Amplified By Doing Good! (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 03/15/12
Reward Volunteers Mobile App Demonstration Video (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 03/12/12
Cabot Creamery launches Reward Volunteers (New England Cable News (NECN)), 03/07/12
Are cooperative businesses the future of business? (FOX Business), 02/17/12
Cabot introduces new mobile app (Burlington Free Press), 02/15/12
New app allows volunteers to track hours (WCAX-TV), 02/15/12
Two Ways to Log Hours — Use Your iPhone or the Web Widget!
- Download the iPhone app here. Or, if you don't have an iPhone, use the web widget here
- Login using Facebook Connect — just type in your Facebook username and password.
- Type the exact name of the organization you volunteer for (as it appears on their Facebook fan page) into the search field and tap "Search" (iPhone app) or "Enter" on your keyboard (web widget). If you cannot find your organization let us know.
- If your organization does not have a Facebook page, or you are volunteering outside of an organization, you can write in the name of the activity or group. Please note: The organization will not receive Reach points for your volunteer time in this case. If you "write in" the majority of your time, you may be ineligible to receive prizes.
- Select a category for your volunteerism, like "Earth Protection," "Social Services," or even just "Something Good." Then enter the amount of time you've spent volunteering.
- Log the number of current hours (within 24 hours) that you've just volunteered.
- You'll see an automatically generated message that you can edit, post to Facebook, or email to friends to let them know about your hard work! Also, if you want to share photos of your volunteering, tap the camera icon that appears within the app. The post will appear on your Facebook wall/Timeline, on the iPhone app live stream under the "Everyone" tab, and on the live map on the web widget.
- You'll earn Reach point with every hour you log, every email from you that your friends read, and every "like" or comment your friends make on your Facebook posts. And, your organization will earn chances to win cash, too!
- If you have more questions, see our FAQ page.