In the news
Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces Reward Volunteers 4.0 Grand Prize Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 02/14/14
Only One Month Remains in Reward Volunteers 4.0 (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 01/15/14
More Than 20,000 Volunteer Hours Logged Via Reward Volunteers 4.0 iPhone App (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 12/18/13
Cabot® Creamery Cooperative Announces October's 'Reward Volunteers' Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 11/18/13
Cabot® Creamery Cooperative Announces September 'Reward Volunteers' Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 10/14/13
Reward Volunteers Mobile App Honors Volunteers & the Organizations They Serve (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 08/14/13
Reward Volunteers 3.0 Grand Prize Winners Announced - Including Caribbean Cruise! (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 07/15/13
Reward Volunteer Statistics (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 07/05/13
Cabot® Creamery Cooperative Announces June's Reward Volunteer 3.0 Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 07/02/13
Reward Volunteers 3.0 Grand Prizes to be Announced on July 14 - Including Southern Caribbean Cruise (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 06/18/13
Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces April's Reward Volunteer 3.0 Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 05/15/13
Giving Time During National Volunteer Month with Reward Volunteers 3.0 (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 04/15/13
Stuck in Vermont Features Reward Volunteers (Seven Days), 04/07/13
Cabot Creamery Cooperative to 'Reward Volunteers' Again in 2013 (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 03/15/13
Say I Love You with the Gift of Time (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 02/07/13
Reward Volunteers 2.0 Grand Prize Winners to be Announced at the End of January (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 01/14/13
Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces November Reward Volunteers 2.0 Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 12/07/12
Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces October Reward Volunteers 2.0 Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 11/07/12
Cabot Celebrates Community Volunteers (WCAX), 10/10/12
September Winners Announced for Reward Volunteers 2.0 (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 10/03/12
Cabot Creamery Cooperative to 'Reward Volunteers' Again with Gusto (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 08/31/12
New Benefit to "World's Best Cheddar": Cabot Creamery Cooperative Achieves B Corp Certification (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 08/27/12
Reward Volunteers® Mobile App Users Across The Nation Log Over 40,000 Hours of Community Service (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 07/07/12
Community Tour across United States celebrates volunteers! (optimistworld.com), 06/13/12
Just One More Round to Go! Cabot Creamery Cooperative Announces the Latest Round of Reward Volunteers Winners (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 06/12/12
We're Halfway There! Reward Volunteers Round Three Winner Announced! (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 05/11/12
Cabot Announces Winners of Reward Volunteers® in Honor of National Volunteer Month. (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 04/25/12
Keep Track of Your Volunteer Work With This New App (Mashable US & World), 03/29/12
Here's A Super St. Paddy's Day Secret ... Luck is Amplified By Doing Good! (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 03/15/12
Reward Volunteers Mobile App Demonstration Video (Cabot Creamery Cooperative), 03/12/12
Cabot Creamery launches Reward Volunteers (New England Cable News (NECN)), 03/07/12
Are cooperative businesses the future of business? (FOX Business), 02/17/12
Cabot introduces new mobile app (Burlington Free Press), 02/15/12
New app allows volunteers to track hours (WCAX-TV), 02/15/12
Reward Volunteers is a free, easy way to track the time you spend volunteering in your community — and to earn rewards for your contributions! Between February 14, 2012 and July 14, 2013 103,393 hours were logged by 1,969 selfless volunteers, to the benefit of 1,984 organizations improving lives and communities and inspiring friends on Facebook to do good. Click here for a list of organizations benefitting from volunteer services.
Reward Volunteers enters its fourth phase on August 14, 2013 with all new prizes including cash for organizations, cash for individuals, Vermont farm vacations and much more.
Want to help spread the word to other volunteers? Downloadable materials can be found here!
Cash and prizes for our premier Reward Volunteers 3.0 were awarded on July 14, 2013. Click here for a list of all winners.
Use the Reward Volunteers iPhone app or web widget to log your volunteer activity and get your friends involved by sharing on Facebook or via email. (You can even take pictures using the iPhone app and share them on Facebook.) The more hours you log at the organizations of your choice, the more Reach points you'll earn — opportunities for you and the organizations you serve to win cash and prizes. You can also earn Reach points by sharing your activity on Facebook or via email. The more "likes" and comments your posts receive, and the more emails from you that your friends open, the more Reach points you earn. With Reward Volunteers, you or your organization can support volunteer efforts, inspire friends to get involved, and bring well-earned recognition to hard working volunteers throughout the US.
Do you work for a non-profit organization, Co-op, or Public School that benefits from the energy and enthusiasm of volunteers? Click here to learn how to embed the Reward Volunteers widget directly on your organization's website and encourage your volunteers to earn chances to win!
Cabot Creamery is a 1,200 farm-family dairy cooperative with members in New England and upstate New York who own and operate the Cabot brand. We value community, quality, democracy, and local ownership as our core cooperative principles. More than 800 million people around the world belong to cooperatives, and at least 100 million of them are employed by co-ops. 2012 is the International Year of the Co-op and Reward Volunteers program is Cabot's virtual way of celebrating with like-minded partners all those who make a difference.
Below are some stats on Reward Volunteers 1.0 and the 2012 Cabot Community Tour, that we are very proud to report on:
- Dr. Paula Fives-Taylor, earned an Alaskan Cruise for work with end-of-life care on behalf of Visiting Nurses Association, honoring all VNA volunteers across the US. Cabot Recognized Dr. Paula Fives-Taylor on behalf of all the volunteers supporting Visiting Nurses Association throughout the country.
- The Community Foodbank of New Jersey — Southern Branch won the cash incentive in quiet completion among food banks in DC, Chicago, LA and NYC.
- Prizes included a true Vermont family farm vacation, give aways from Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, Gardener's Supply, and of course, award-winning Cabot Cheese.
- $30,000 in cash went to volunteers and their non-profit partners.
Below are some stats on Reward Volunteers 2.0:
- Reward Volunteer users have logged 15,015 hours during 2.0.
- Animal Rescue Fund of Mississippi has won the Grand Prize award of $1,500.00.
- Prizes included a Vermont family farm vacation among other trips to our farmers B & B's, giveaways from King Arthur Flour, Hope For Women, National Cooperative Grocers Association, Cabot's Award Winning Cheddar Cheese and much more.
- $8,500 in cash prizes went to volunteers and their non-profit partners. A grand total of $30,000 in prizes went to all winners for Reward Volunteers 2.0.
Below are stats on Reward Volunteers 3.0:
- Reward Volunteer users have logged 31,357 hours during 3.0.
- Brown Elementary PTA has won the Grand Prize award of $1,500.00.
- Heather L., from Pennsylvania and volunteers for the Red Paw Emergency Relief Team has won the Southern Caribbean Cruise for two people.
- An incredible 31,357 hours were logged by 662 selfless volunteers, to the benefit of 802 organizations during 3.0.